Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LOVE

Dear Maizy,

I LOVE you so much!  But what exactly does that mean?  I've been thinking about this a lot lately.  The thing that brought it up is that I have been thinking about love and how I love a lot of people and they may not always love me back or maybe they don't know how much I love them or maybe they have a funny way of showing it.  I  want to clarify a little bit just in case you ever wonder or doubt that I truly love you.

I LOVE you so much that I am going to make you do chores and to take care of the things you do have.

I LOVE you so much that if any one makes you uncomfortable or hurts your feelings I will address the issue. Boys don't tease you because they like you.  They tease you because they are jerks and they need to know they can't get away with it or that it's ok because it isn't.

I LOVE you so much that I will stay up with you for hours on end getting your homework and school reports done.  I want you to succeed and I love you so much that I will help you in any way I can.

I LOVE you so much that I am going to teach you to work hard for the things you want.

I LOVE you so much that I will stop what I am doing to read you a story, get on the floor and play dolls with you or whatever you want.  My phone calls can always be continued and the house work will always be there.

I LOVE you so much that I will cook and bake for you.  Nothing shows love like a delicious, homemade cooked/baked good in my mind.

I LOVE you so much that I will obey all traffic laws while I have you in the car.  I definitely drive different with you in the car as opposed to being alone.

I LOVE you so much that I will always share my opinions with you whether you want to hear it or not.

I LOVE you so much that I will work 5+ jobs if I have to so that you can attend a school that you have word hard academically to attend.

I LOVE you so much that I will attend all of your class activities, performances and recitals I possibly can.

I LOVE you so much that I will try my hardest to make our home beautiful, clean and comfortable.

I LOVE you so much that I am going to teach you to appreciate and love the outdoors.

I LOVE you so much that I am going to teach you to be kind, patient and smile.

I LOVE you so much that I will listen to what you have to say.

I LOVE you so much that I hope you know you can always sit on my lap and cuddle no matter how old or big you are.

I LOVE you for you and all of you.

I hope this helps in case you are ever in doubt or unsure.

Thanks for being so easy to love!

Love,
mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment