Tuesday, May 22, 2012

OMG!!

Dear Maizy,

I can't believe what a slacker I am.  Ugh!  I haven't written or posted pics for a while now, but don't worry your pretty little face - I have been taking pictures.

Ok where do I start.  Well summer is here, it's been super warm and sunny.  If you had your way you would be outside 24/7.

Well we went to Grandma Annette's house and played in the pool and water park there.  You were having a BLAST!!!  Aren't you the cutest thing in your swimsuit!?!? I bought you two by the way. The other one is a darling two piece that's black with flowers. 




You LOVE the water and just want to swim so bad.  It's frightening really.  If you had your way you would jump in the deep end with the big kids and that is why your dad and I decided to get you this life jacket!


Well let my clarify, this doesn't mean you can jump into the deep end by any means, this just makes it so you float and gives mom and dad peace of mind.

So we've been playing with your blocks a lot, playing dress up - I got you the cutest Dora play dress and slippers - you love them!  I need to post pics of that, but it deserves it's own post really.  Anyway,  blocks, yes, you love your blocks.




You've even been wearing more hats and even a headband, so we decided to buy some barrette's at the store for you.  You kept them in for a long time too!!





Ok so maybe we went a little crazy with the barrettes but we were just so happy that you were keeping them in and your hair looked darling!!  You have fabulous hair and it curls perfectly. 

Your father and I get the biggest kick out of you.  Here are some phrases you have said lately that tugged at our heart strings.

"Oh!  Awesome"

"Here Mommy" as you hand me something.

"Sure!"  You say this instead of yes!  Super darling.

"Jaguar"  Yes you know all your animals and sounds - even the jaguar.

"Where is she?" You turn around and see me and say "Oh! There you is!"

"What's that?"

"Sicle"  for popscicle - yours and daddy's fave treat.

I point to all of us and you say "Daddy!  Mommy! Maizy!"  It's just melts my heart.  You say your name SO cute!!

You also say apple and purple super cute.  You know all your colors and can count to twelve.

Lately when you cry you like to cry in front of a mirror, it's funny, cute and sad all at the same time. 

You call all your Grandpa's "Pa pa"  And all your Grandma's "Mom"  Then every guy you see at the grocery store is "Dad!"

You also like to say "No!" and "Mine!"  I am not sure where "mine" came from - that's where I think nurture vs. nature plays a role, it's just natural to be territorial with our belongings and call them as they are "Mine!" Because dad and I don't walk around claiming everything.  I am just amazed at what you learn and what comes natural.  Too cool!!

I can't get over how fast you are growing, maturing and changing.  You are spectacular and we love you to the moon and back!

Thanks for being so awesome!

Love you!!

Love,
mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment