Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You got your hair did!

Dear Maizy,

Your hair is getting super long and it's been discovered, by your father, that you can now wear it in pony tails and all sorts of ways.

Your father has done your hair super cute 3 times now. 

This is you today!  You and dad are hanging out and obviously having a great time!

I think you look too grown up with your hair done.  You're growing way too fast.

Look

It looks like you are mid-sentence and ready to say something like

"Damn I'm cute!"

Yes, yes we know that. 

Dad just called me at work and told me that you were kind of having a rough day.  As of late you like to shut the door to the bedrooms, sometimes shutting us out, sometimes not, anyway, you pinched your fingers once last night and twice today all in different doors.

Then you were playing with my stand up jewelry box, which is a big no, no for this reason exactly -  it came crashing down on you. 

OUCH!!!


Dad said you cried for less than a minute I believe it since you are such a tough girl, but I can't wait to get home to cuddle you and kiss your owies better!

Sorry that happened babe!

And just in time to go meet some friends of mine tonight for the first time. 

Love you!

Love,
mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment