Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sweet Dreams

Dear Maizy,


You are such an interesting sleeper.  Sometimes you can sleep through anything, than other mornings you will wake up at the slightest noise. You also toss and turn quite a bit and sleep in funky positions.  I try to peak in on you every morning before I leave work, but if you start moving like you heard me I sneak back out and shut the door.  You need your sleep babe and I don't want to interrupt it.  


This morning I was able to sneak into your room and peak in on you.  You were in a deep sleep. I would give anything to know what you were dreaming about.  I so badly just want to jump in your crib and cuddle with you, but since we know that can't happen.  I at least want to rub your back, kiss your cute little feet and soft cheeks without waking you, but that isn't going to happen either, so I settle on just watching you sleep and enjoying the peace. 


Look how adorable you are.  I took this pick this morning. 




It just so happens that your room is the most comfortable room in the house and I am thankful for that. It's the warmest in the winter and coolest in the summer.  Your room is also the cutest.  


Lately you have not been sleeping as much as you should and it's partly my fault.  On the weekends we are usually running around and doing something so that definitely throws you off schedule.  Then at night you refuse to go to sleep - you don't want to miss a thing.  Your eyes will be SO heavy, but you fight going to sleep so hard.  


But I keep thinking if you don't sleep then you won't grow any bigger.  I want you to be my little girl forever!


Thank you for being so amazing.  There is never a dull moment with you.


Love you!


Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment