Wednesday, October 19, 2011

And we cried..............

Dear Maizy,

(I wrote this and should have posted it on Monday October 17, 2011)
The saddest thing happened this morning.  When you and dad dropped me off at work, I got in the back to kiss you and say goodbye, your cried and reached for me therefore we cried.

It was SOOOOOOOOO sad!

Your father kept saying, "it's ok, you'll both be ok!"  I wasn't sure at the moment, but he was right.

I am surviving a yucky Monday and you are playing with Grandma Annette and cousin Sienna saying "mom who?"

I am really envious and quite jealous of stay-at-home mom's, but I know that this is the best thing for the family right now.  PLUS.  We always want what we don't have.  I talk to other mom's about it and they say "oh I would LOVE to work!"  So I just convince myself that we always want what we don't have and that makes me "deal" with working.  Plus my mom worked and I am hoping most would say I turned out a-okay! 

We will be ok. I hope.  

I LOVE you!!  And just know that I admire the shrine I created of you at my work, it's makes my days manageable.  See............



Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment