Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Eeeeeewwwww!!!

Dear Maizy,

Last night I got home from work and 10 minutes later you and dad got home from work and the sitters.  YAY!!!  We had a great night.  We got take out for dinner,  dad went to his friends for a few, so it was just you and me kid. 

We had a great time reading books and then it was bath time.  Um, it was an interesting bath to say the least.  I'll spare the details, but I think it was a very relaxing tub for you!

Then we got you in your jammies.  I went in the kitchen to do something and there you were sitting there with your finger up your nose!!!  It cracked me up!!  I said "no, no baby!!"  Just then you put your finger from your nose into your mouth and said "yum!"  Ha ha ha!!  No lie!!  Where you learn this I will never know.

I love you!  Thank you for always making me smile, filling my life with surprises and warming my heart! 

Here are some oldie but goodies for your viewing pleasure.

Love your face!!

9.7.10

9.25.10

10.5.10

10.10.10

10.12.10
See some things never change.  You were adorable then as you are now.

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment