Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sneak Peek

Dear Maizy,

Last night was your cousin Sienna's birthday party and you were requested to wear your Halloween costume.

Check you out!!!


The cutest, most lovable, kissable and super adorable Park Ranger I've ever seen!!

You had a blast last night.  Running around with all the kids.  Screaming.  Playing.

You wore yourself out!

I had the pleasure of making Sienna's birthday cake even though we were told that it was gross and dry. Oh and we never received a "thank you" for Sienna's birthday gift, but whatever!  I think her cake turned out cute and I don't think it was dry!



Tomorrow mommy has the day off work. YAY!!  You and I are going to sleep in, have a living room dance party and go to Gardner Village to go see the witches.  Can't wait!

Love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment