Monday, October 3, 2011

100th Post

Dear Maizy,

This is my 100th post on your blog!!  I love you SO much and want to write and tell you tonz of things then when it actually comes time I either A) Get all emotional and want to tell you endlessly how much I love you or B) Get completely side tracked and tell you something equally as important, but different than planned.

So, I am just going to tell you random things about stuff, life and just more stuff.

I can't imagine my world with out you.

When I gave birth to you it didn't hurt and I would do it a thousand times over, so there is no hurt feelings here.

You are more beautiful than I ever imagined or dreamed you'd be.

You have the most contagious smile. 

Most days I wonder what I ever did to deserve a gift from God that is so perfect.

The other days in between I wonder why to God your terrible two's are starting so early.  ; )

I LOVE your independence, determination and drive that you already are expressing.


You make my heart smile every day.


When I get stressed about work, money or just life in general I think about you and I feel all better.


If anyone ever hurts you I will mess up their face.


I wonder when the day comes you will really believe me and know how beautiful, perfect and smart you really are, but it won't matter because I will be the last person you want to hear that from.


Look at you.  Darling as can be.  This was taken on 10/1/10.




How will I ever stress enough to you how important school really is!?!?


You will just have to find out for yourself that Mother Knows Best the hard way.  I did!


I will always love you NO matter what, seriously.  


Boys really are dumb!


No wonder there is a weight restriction on cribs or most parents would be sleeping with their child(ren) for a long time.  When I check on you while your sleeping, it takes everything I have to not jump in there and cuddle next to you.  Seriously.  It does. 


Friends can be your family too and most times they make better family since they don't have the same crazy genetic make up. But.............................


Good friends are hard to find. But.  You can never have too many friends.  


Share your kindness and love for people.


Don't judge.


Keep smiling.


My sweet girl you attract SO many people with that contagious smile of yours.  Seriously.  EVERY time we go out people comment on your eyes, smile, your exuberant happiness and I LOVE all those things about you.  Never lose that.  Keep smiling.  


This year that you have been in my physical life has  gone by SO fast.  I try really hard to soak up every moment but unfortunately I don't have the power to stop time or else I would.  I can't get enough of you.  This.  This awesome life we have going.  I LOVE you more than you'll ever know.  Ok so I may sound obsessed, so what!  So the freak what!!! I just love being a mom.  Your mom.


Love you!


Love,
mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment