Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What the heck!?!?

Dear Maizy,

What the heck!?!?  I have written in forever.  Well a lot has been going on.  Last week was a crazy one.  Your dad worked.  I worked.  You were at sitters all week.  No sleep for you.  Therefore, I'd get home from work ready to play with you and you wanted nothing to do with me.  With anyone.  You were grouchy and tired.  We all were.  Needless to say we caught up on our sleep this last weekend, it was FABULOUS!!

When I say sitters I mean Grandma Shelly, Grandma Annette and Grandma Donker.  The only other person that is on the list is Aunt Brittany, but she doesn't even live here.  I swear Grandma Donker would take you EVERY DAY if she could physically do it. 

We all went to bed early on Friday.  Saturday we slept in, played and ran some errands, ok lots of errands.  You did SO good in the car.  You slept for a good hour while we drove around the Bountiful foothills and admired all the mansions.  The leaves are turning colors now that it's fall and it's absolutely SO beautiful right now.  I wish this time of year last longer.

Then we went home eventually and vegged.

Sunday we visited 2 parks!  We were all alone at a really awesome one for about 10 minutes then a car load of 7 obnoxious boys were dropped off- UGH!  You got a kick out of watching them run around, but they were being too careless around you for my liking.  Then we went to another park and had a lovely picnic!  It was a favorite, favorite day for me!!   

You currently love jamming on your little piano that Grandma Donker sent home with us.  It's the best thing to watch you play. 

You still love mashed potatoes.  You are actually a good little eater. 
We need to get you off that dang bottle!  Ugh!!  It's gonna be sad for all of us.

You love strawberries and grapes.

You say "thank you!"

You climb up and down the stairs like a champ. 

You try to dress yourself and it's absolutely darling to watch!!

You could watch Tangled over, over and over!!  That's ok with me though because I like it too!

You love to be chased!  You always have one of us that is willing to chase you around.

You get a kick out of other kids.  You don't know yet how lame other people's kids really are. ; )

You wave and say "bye".

You randomly open mouth kiss, but only me, Grandma Donker or Grandpa Glen - we must be your faves!

You are quite the good little sharer.

You have tonz and tonz of cute clothes and shoes!! 

You refuse to wear cute headbands or hats - ppppppfffffffff!!

You are going to be a Park Ranger for Halloween!!! 

You love to draw.

You are constantly cracking us up!!!  You really have the cutest little personality EVER!!

You make me more and more proud everyday to be your mama.  I love you with all my heart!!

You make me want to get through every work day as quick as possible so we can be together. 

You have the most beautiful golden hair I have ever seen.

You have the most gorgeous eyelashes.  They curl just perfectly too!

You are already showing a sense of independence and it's really cool to watch.

You and I play a game.  You hand me something, I say "thank you!" Then  your put your hands out for me to hand you something and you say "thank you!"  My fave game by far.

You LOVE bath time.  You put your hand out for me to put body wash in then you wash your belly.   Just thinking about it brings a tear to my eye.

Then sometimes, just sometimes.  I let you feed yourself, but we both kidn of get in trouble - for obvious reasons!






Gosh I sure love you and that messy face!!!


Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment