Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Adventure

Dear Maizy,

Last night we went as a family to find the perfect pumpkins for carving.  We went to Pack Farms in Farmington.  It was a beautiful night but it was COLD!

You were a little adventurer.  You loved walking around on your own and going any direction you wished.  You liked walking in the treacherous terrain and touching the large, cold pumpkins.

I cherished every moment, but I will admit I wish it wasn't SO cold and since it was we didn't spend a lot of time looking around.  There was a maze that we went into for a second, but it was just too dang cold! 

I love this tradition we have of going to pick our own pumpkin out of a patch and I want to do it every year with you! 

Look at all the fun we had.










We are going to carve our pumpkins tonight!  I can't wait!

Love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment