Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Monday Night Family Night

Dear Maizy,

I got home from work last night and surprised you as you were watching Tangled in our bed.  We cuddled for a minute while your dad was getting ready for the evening and Grandma was on her way to get us for dinner. Grandma called to tell me she was on her way and you wanted my cell phone after the conversation.  I gave it to you and a few minutes later you gave it right back to me - by dropping it on my lip while I was lying down!!!  It hurt SOOOO freakin bad and instantly I had a fat, purple lip - just in time for dinner!!  OUCH!!  I know it was a complete accident, but it stung with pain as I felt my lip getting bigger.  My eyes instantly started watering profusely too! 

Nothing that some good beer with dinner couldn't fix.  Anyway, Grandma arrived and we went to Red Rock downtown for dinner.  You looked absolutely darling in your brown sweater dress, tights and boots!!  You are SO dang cute.  You were just looking around at all the hustle and bustle.  Then you got bored with that, so Grandma gave you a pen and paper, then you got bored with that and played with Grandma's cell phone, then you got bored with that and luckily your dinner, cheese pizza, arrived!! 

We had a great night, ate some yummy food and were entertained by you! Thank you for being such a good girl when we go out.  Grandma was getting the biggest kick out of you!

Then we went back to our house, played with Grandma for a few then it was bed time.

It was a great night.

Luckily, my fat lip isn't so fat today.

Love you!!!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment