Friday, November 11, 2011

This and that.

Dear Maizy,

I took the day off work yesterday.  We were getting our new furniture delivered and I couldn't bare the thought of being at work while you and your dad got to indulge in the new couches with out me.  Well the furniture arrived all too early - they were delivered, set up and delivery guys out of the door by 8:10am - no sleeping in for me on my day off.

I was bummed that we didn't get to sleep in, but the good thing is we had our whole day to play and do whatever we want without having to wait around to get our day started. 

We moved the old couch into the kitchen temporarily.  You did not like this change.  You took your cell phone and went and sat on the couch in the kitchen.  Not sure who you called or what you were saying, but I don't think you were diggin' the new couches.

We got ready for the day and were out of the door by 11am.  We went to look for new curtains, shoes for your dad and stuff for the house.  We went to Ross, TJ Max, Shopko, Wal-Mart and Target!  You were awesome in all of these stores!!  You did however like to take your shoes and socks off in the car of each store.  Eventually we just put your shoes in my purse and let you wear your socks everywhere!

Then we went to The Pizza Factory for lunch, it was yummy!!  You did pretty good with no nap.  In fact, you did great!!  I just love you and your face.

I just love the time that I get to spend with you and appreciate you so much.  You are this tiny little thing but you are so big at the same time.  You have big beautiful eyes full of curiosity, a smile that brightens the day,  the cutest little/big voice, a strong personality that I love,  I beg for your kisses - you're very choosy about giving them,  I die for your hugs - they are few and far between.  Not that you're not full of love but you are just too busy!!

I want to end with my favorite scripture. 

You are fearfully and wonderfully made. - Psalm 139:14



I love you!!!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment