Monday, February 6, 2012

Jammies and boots!!

Dear Maizy,

Our weekend was a lot of fun, like always of course.  Friday night I picked you up at Grandma Annette's house, I was SO excited to see you,  it took us like an hour to get home!  UGH!  When we finally did get home, we made dinner while dad was still at work.  You did not like the chicken stir fry I made for dinner - go figure! ; )

Then after dinner you started screaming and grabbing at yourself, so I took off your diaper and you were on FIRE!!!  It was the saddest thing!  You were in SO much pain that you were biting my shoulder as I carried you up to the tub.  I was crying too!!

As I was giving you a bath your dad got home from work and I told him what was going on and he felt terrible.  After your tub we got you all doctored up - you were screaming, it was the worst thing ever!!!  I wish so badly I could have taken your pain away. 

Then we just kind of played and took it easy.  Until you found your snow boots and insisted on wearing them all around the house prior to bed time!! And even in bed!!!



I sure love your face and felt so bad that you didn't feel that great.  Diaper changes the rest of the weekend were very painful for you and challenging for us.  We don't like to see you in such pain and then the way you look at us for us to fix us is definitely a heart breaker and we would if we could for sure!!!

Saturday morning you didn't sleep in as long as I thought you may have.  Dad had already gone to work so we just cuddled, ate breakfast and played!!



You were such a HUGE help to me on Saturday morning.  I desperately needed to clean our kitchen, so you sat in your highchair, ate and played with an almost empty peanut butter jar for well over an hour!!!  We just talked in the kitchen while I got much needed cleaning done and you were perfectly content watching me clean and dance, it was awesome!!  Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!  You truly are such a good little girl and I don't ever want that to change - um, you'll be 2 years old in a few months and I am nervous for that phase in the near future. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Then you had a bath and we got ready for the day.  We ran to the bank where the drive-up teller said to me, "you have the cutest baby!  She is just staring at me!"  I turn around and he's right you are the cutest baby and you were just staring at the cute guy with your big beautiful eyes!!  Then a few other tellers came to the window to see and wave to you!!!  You always get so much attention no matter where we go. 

Then we headed to Wal-Mart to get a few things and you got tonz of smiles as we walked up and down the aisles.  Then the cashier commented on your darling black and pink outfit and how adorable you are!!  After Wal-Mart we went on a drive thinking dad was almost done with work and needed to be picked up - not the case, so we went home, had lunch, you watch Dora and took a snooze!  I had to wake you up to go pick up daddy and I felt SO bad because you were so tired.  We met dad downtown, came home and hung out as a family!!  I love you and daddy SO much!!!  I cherish all the moments we get to spend together.

Sunday was Super Bowl!!!!  We woke up had breakfast, and I got started on making my yummy dessert for the party and may I just say they were freaking delicious!!!! 




Then you took a snooze while I got ready for the day.  Dad and I got all ready and you woke up, we dressed you all cute, grabbed our desserts and we were out of the door!!

We went to Grandma Shelly's and Grandpa Glen's where we also joined Grandma and Grandpa Donker and Pat Austin for dinner and the big game.  You just ran around, literally ran around, and entertained us.  We ate yummy, yummy food!!! 

Grandma really liked my dessert.  See..........................................


After the game, the New York Giants won by the way, we went downstairs to play Just Dance 3 on the Wii.  I love that game!!!  And you were super cute dancing along with us!!  We only danced a few songs then we went home.  It was definitely your bed time when we got home, but since you spent all week with your Grandma's you'll only fall asleep watching a movie in our bed!!!  I don't mind but we can't make this a habit babe!!

I came to bed and was planning on cuddling with you, but you are such a wiggle worm so I moved you to your bed. You are so freakin' precious and just so sweet "that's all there is to it!" As Grandma Donker would say.

It's Monday and you are at Grandma Donker's for the day while daddy and I work.  I miss you so badly when I am at work especially on Mondays since we get so attached on the weekends.

Thanks for the tremendous weekend and for keeping me laughing. 

I love you!!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment