Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where's Maizy??

Dear Maizy,

The last couple of weeks I have been driving you up to Grandma Donker's in the mornings for you two to spend the day together while your father and I work.  Today was the first morning that I didn't have to wake up even earlier than usual, wake you up,  get you changed, take you out into the cold and load you in the car.  While I appreciate not having to wake you up early and not drive all over over the valley and trying to make it to work by 8 a.m.  I miss you!  Immensely.  I crank the rear view mirror so that I can see you, so we can chat and sing songs.  Needless to say my commute this morning was boring, blah and uneventful.  I missed you!  I still do.  Work days are hard for me anyways, so any time I get to spend extra time with you is wonderful and I was getting used to our mornings, but anyway (my eyes are filling up with tears).

You got to sleep in this morning, so that was nice I am sure.   Dad didn't need to go to work until 10 a.m. and Grandma got there a little before then and daddy still had to wake you up.  I think you like sleeping in as much as I do.


Then I received a reminder today that you have your 18 month check-up with Dr. Palmieri. I called to see if we could reschedule since I had to take time off yesterday for a doc appointment of my own and she is booked until APRIL!!!  She really is that good!  So we are going to your doc appointment tomorrow.  You will have to have shots - poor girl!!  But at least it'll be the weekend soon and we can sleep in and play 'til our hearts content!

Well my day at work is about to end and I get to go pick you up at Grandma's - can't wait to see your darling smiling face!

Love you!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment