Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bathtub Pics!!!

Dear Maizy,

As a mother it is my duty to take bathtub pictures of you!  You are so freaking adorable and you love taking baths.  I believe all kids do.  You are SO cute in the tub.  You love to play with your tub toys, splash, play with the bubbles, chew on the washcloth and slide around the slippery tub.  You are such a good sport when water gets in your eyes - I admire that because I freak out when water even gets near my eyes - then your dark, long eyelashes get all wet and it's super adorable!!




You would stay in the tub for hours if I let you! But we eventually have to get out before you turn into a prune!! Then after your all dried off I rub lotion all over and you smell all pretty!!  Then I kiss your soft cheeks and top of your head the rest of the night!! I think bath time is both our favorites for different reasons!



Love you!!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment