Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'll have my cake and eat it too, thank you!!

Dear Maizy,

Last night was my last night of my cake class.  There is one more course but I am going to wait to take that one.  I just really want to make an awesome cake for you for your birthdays!!  This is the cake I made for my final and it tasted delicious too!!  I even shared a little with you.  Hhhhmmmm I wonder if that sugar had to do with the fact that you had a burst of energy  11 o'clock at night, hhhhmmmm!?!











Anyway, I couldn't wait to get home and see you after class.  You were being an absolute crack up last night.  You had a ton of energy and wanted to play, play, play - so we did!!  Well until I went to bed at 11:30pm.  We read books, chased each other, I would "tickle monster" you - you have the most contagious laugh - and toss you in a big pile of blankets.  I think yesterday was a good day for you, at least I hope it was.  You and your dad went to the park and played!  You are starting to like grass a bit more, the first time you were not a fan and as you can see you even like to nibble on it.






The plan for tonight when I get home from work is we are going to the park to play - YAY!!!  The rain finally stopped and the sun is shining and we are going to enjoy it.  Thanks for being such a fun, fun baby!!

I love you!!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment