Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some many firsts!!!

Dear Maizy,

First and foremost I want to apolgize for taking SO long to post.  I know it's not an acceptable excuse but work has been crazy busy and that is when I tend to blog. 

Well as you can see in the adorable pic below of your beautiful smiling face and my big grin, you went on your first ever carousel ride.  It was Saturday May 14th for Alexia Hatch's 4 birthday party.  I wasn't plan on us attending, but we were having a heck of a day at home and needed to get out - after the plumber banging on the tub, the roofers roofing, the toilet flooding, ants taking over the kitchen and the a/c not working we were outta the house!! 


Anyway, so we went to Jungle Jim's in Midvale for the party.  You were loving all the kids running around, you and I went on a few rides and you even had some birthday cake. We attended the party with Grandma Shelly - dad was working that afternoon, and her and I were getting the biggest kick out of you!!  You are my little bestie and I couldn't be a more proud mama!!

Thursday May 19th you, me and Grandma Shelly went out to dinner to Ho Ho Gourmet in Bountiful - this used to be one of my fave places upon a time, it wasn't as tasty as I remembered it.  Well you were just cracking me and Grandma up! You clapped for me for the first time - others claim you have clapped before, but this was the first I've seen of it and by golly you are good at it!  You were even making the clapping sound with your tiny hands.  You also for the first time for me reached your arms and hands way above your head when I said, "So Big!!"  It melted my heart!!

You are growing and changing SO fast that I try to record and make notes of all your firsts, but I need to be better at it.

Last night, Wednesday June 1st you stood for the first time for a really long time!!  Seriously like half a minute AT LEAST!!!  It was a amazing.  Daddy and I praised you up and down, so you did it a few more times.  It definitely brought a tear to my eye. You will be walking very soon!!

You are starting to babble more, you always want to feed yourself - sometimes I let you,  you can drink out of your sippy cup without any help and you love my cell and the t.v. remote controls to play with.  

I have SOOOOO much more to tell you, but I am leaving work to go hang with you!!!!

Love you sweet baby girl!!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment