Monday, June 13, 2011

Muah!!!

Dear Maizy,

You are SO entertaining.  Friday night I got home a little early and you and I got ready for my friend's wedding. You looked darling!!  I put you in a dress that we received from a friend at the baby shower you and I missed!  You looked absolutely darling!  I also put a headband on your head and you had cute little sandals on.  We met Grandma Shelly at the wedding.  A lot of my friends were there, so it was great that they got to see you since it'd been a while.  You were having a great time smiling at all of the other kids, eating the yummy food and crawling/walking around. Um, yeah, you don't sit still for nothing!

You are such a hoot to hang out with.  After the wedding we went home and hung out with dad before you went to bed.  He was changing your diaper and getting you in your p.j.'s, but in the meantime you had something really important to tell me.


Then Saturday I found out that your Grandpa Frank had accomplished something really important to him and there was a celebration that evening, so I had to make him a celebratory cake!!  And find you a baby sitter!  Not really ever a problem since all the Grandma's love hanging out with you. Saturday I got you bathed and dressed super darling - like always.  Then we played for a few and I made my cake.  Then we took you up to Grandma Shelly's to play.  You and her had a blast.  She has lots of cool toys for you to play with and a swing in a tree just for you!!


In the meantime, your father and I went up to Ogden to congratulate Grandpa and hang out for a few.  Then we stopped at a local place up there for a drink.  Then I called Grandma and she said that you two were having so much fun and for us to go to dinner or something, so dinner we did!  We had sushi! YUMMY!!  Then we picked you up.  We miss you when we're not with you and talk about you!!










Sunday morning your dad had to go to work so it was just you and me kiddo!!  We woke up. Ate breakfast. Played.  Did laundry.  Played.  Then Grandpa came to visit us for the first time at our new place.  Unfortunately you don't see him enough so you were acting shy for a minute.  Then you started talking and warming up to him.  When we went up stairs for the tour you lead the way.  You would climb a stair then turn around and look at Grandpa - it was really cute!!!  Then after the tour we just sat in the living room and chatted it up.  You bit me on my left shoulder 3 times while we were on the floor talking to Grandpa. Not sure what that was about , but it just made me laugh!!

Then we just continued playing and cleaning house after Grandpa left until you went to bed. 

I missed putting you to bed one night this week (I had a friends birthday party) and it made me terribly sad.  When I put you to bed at night I thank you for the great day we had and when I lay you down to sleep I want to make sure that you had a great, great day!!  The time that you and I spend together is full of laughs and smiles.  I know that is the case with others that get to be so lucky to be with you as well.

I love you sweet girl!!  Thanks for being such an amazing baby and daughter!!

Love you!!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment