Friday, June 3, 2011

Too cute for words!

Dear Maizy,

You are too cute for words but I still type them anyway.  I think this was your hint to me to up my dinner conversational skills.


It was the cutest thing.  You were finishing your dinner while I was doing the dishes.  I could hear you eating your food and so I kept talking to you then I heard your chewing slow down and then STOP!  I look back at you and you were out - ASLEEP!!  I left you alone so I could get a photo of course then I carried you up to your bed.

I sent this pic to your Grandpa Frank and Grandma Shelly and they both said the same thing "her mother used to do the same thing!"  At one time I was notorious for falling asleep while eating!  I even have a pic where my face is right in my bowl!! Ha ha ha!!  Like mother, like daughter!!

Well the weekend is finally approaching - YAY!!!  Tonight we are going to hang out and get stuff done around the house.  You will probably be worn out from playing with Grandma Shelly and GG-ma Donker. Then tomorrow afternoon I am headed to Wendover with the girls for a bachelorette party.  It will be my very first night away from you and I am SAD!!! I am going to miss you like crazy!!!

Honey, I don't know if you realize how much you are loved.  I love your smile, your hair, your teeth, your tongue that you have been sticking out the last couple of days, your sweet baby smell,  your chubby little toes, chubby little fingers, your cute little pierced ears, your soft belly that is great for tickling and kissing, your giggles, your screams, even your little wimpers and cries melt my heart.  You are a part of me and your dad and I love you both like crazy!!  You are everything great and wonderful!!

Love you!!!

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment