Friday, July 13, 2012

23 Months Old

Dear Maizy,


You will be 23 months old tomorrow and that blows my mind!  It blows my mind that I will have a 2 year old when just "yesterday"  I was freaking out that you were turning 1 year old.  CRAZY!


I know time flies when you're having fun, but I didn't expect it to be this fast.  You've always done everything early - rolled over, got your first tooth, walked, talked, run, counted in Spanish!  It has been amazing and mind blowing at watching you grow and learn.  You don't forget a thing either.  People used to tell me how fast time goes by when you have kids but I was ignorant to that, but now that I am living it I get it and I don't like it.  


It makes me sad that you are going to be old enough soon to realize that we live in a crazy world, people suck and bad things happen to good people.  I just want to keep your innocent little self all to me!  But then again I want to share your awesomeness with everyone possible, it's weird and hard to explain.  


You have been such an amazing daughter, granddaughter, great granddaughter, niece,  cousin and friend.  You excel at everything you do.  I am so blessed to be your mother and witness you accomplish numerous amazing things.  I was told I was going to do something amazing one day and that amazing is YOU! 


I am excited for your birthday and to celebrate the last awesome 2 years.  We are thinking of doing a party at Grandma Shelly's with water games and lots of sugar!


Please always just stay your sweet self and don't let this crazy world harden you.  


Anyway, thanks for all that you do and have done for us.  You crack me and your father up every day numerous times.  You have the most contagious smile.  There is no better sound in the world than hearing you laugh!


This is you on your last birthday. My you've grown! 




Love you!


Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment