Friday, July 6, 2012

Saturday Party Day!! Part 2

Dear Maizy,

We arrived to our sushi party at Grandpa Frank's friend's, Lori, house.  There were about 9 adults and then a little one year old also named Frank.  He was a cute baby.  He was walking like a pro and had a great little personality.  Come to find out he was born on August 18th so you both are Leos.  Anyway, they had sushi and everything already made.  You ate a little bit but you were too busy checking the place out and playing with little Frank.  Grandpa was excited to see you. 

We went outside and checked out the back yard.  I had changed you out of your dress into your "evening wear".  Just some cute shorts and shirt - easier for you to get play in. There were 3 little dogs running around that you were getting a kick out of.  You were having a great time in the backyard playing with sticks, rocks and the fruit that had fallen off the tree.  There was lots for you to do since you have such a  great imagination.  When that got boring I broke out the bubbles!  Little Frank had never experienced blowing bubbles, so that was fun for all of us to do, it was cracking me up that the adults were enjoying the bubbles just as much or more than you kiddos.  


Lori offered for us to spend the night in her guest room since it was getting late and the party wasn't showing any signs of slowing down.  You are so awesome and easy going.  It was around 11p.m. and you were starting to get tired so me, you and Lori went up to the guest room, made the bed and turned on cartoons for you - I wish I knew this room existed earlier. Anyway,   I laid down with you, but you didn't have a bottle.  Luckily and I mean luckily, Frank's mom left a bottle there when she and him went home.  I washed it and put warm water in it for you.  Even though you weren't a fan of the bottle - which you shouldn't behaving anyway - having water in it you drank it.  Daddy had another guy at the party drive him to the store to get you milk since Lori didn't have any, but by the time daddy came back with the milk you were sound asleep.  I just stared at you in awe.  You are such a good girl, you never complain, you just go with the flow, you're super sweet, friendly and funny.  I stared at you and made sure you were ok and went back outside but your father and I kept checking on you.


After about an hour everyone left, daddy went to bed with you and Lori and I headed to the park to swing.  Her and I had a great time swinging and talking.  I totally get why you love swinging at the park, it felt nice.


Then her and I walked back to the house.  I crawled into bed with you and you cuddled right up next to me, it was heaven!


Sunday morning we woke up pretty early, got our stuff and got in the car.  You saw your monkey mask from the birthday party and put it on while pretending to drive.  Gosh I just love you!




You're so dang cute!! Then we went out to breakfast at Alice's by our house, went home and stayed in where it was nice and cool.  You took a nap then woke up and we all snacked on watermelon




You eating watermelon is the cutest thing!!  We cut it up for you in bite sized pieces but you wanted to eat it like mommy and daddy!  I get it!


Then we continued to relax while you watched your shows. 




Yes, this really is how you like to watch your shows sometimes.  We don't advise this behavior but it's picture worthy for sure. Then I always make you a cushy bed on the floor to watch your shows or else you would probably stand like this the duration of your cartoons - not good.


Well it was a fabulous, wonderful, fun, exciting weekend.  Thank you!! 


You are amazing and I love you!!


Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment