Friday, July 6, 2012

Saturday Party Day!

Dear Maizy,

I need to get better about writing things right after they happen.  Therefore I will remember more detail and then I can write about other things I have to say besides all the fun stuff we do!

Anyway, so last Saturday the 30th was a busy day for us.  We slept in until 11:30 so that was AWESOME!!  Daddy woke up early to go to work so it was just us girls. We played for a minute in my bedroom.  You were being silly and cracking me up!  I can't think of a better way to start the day.



We went downstairs, had breakfast and watched cartoons.  Then I started laundry and cleaning while you entertained yourself for a few.  When you saw your slide out the window you wanted to go outside, it was SOOOO super hot,but you went out there for a little while.  I get nervous watching you!  You are very coordinated and smart, but it still makes me nervous when you go tot he slide on your tummy and then decide you want to sit so you switch positions mid-slide!! AAAAHHHHHH!!  Thank goodness I have amazing insurance!! Ha ha ha!!  But let's not find out how awesome, it's good just knowing it's there. 

Ok back to fun stuff.  Daddy made it home and you two played while I finished cleaning and getting ready for the day.  We had two parties to attend to!!

I LOVE watching you and your dad play.  So cute!! 




Then we started getting ready for our parties.  The first party was for Gavin, my friend's little boy, he was turning 2 years old.  Daddy dropped us off at the party then he went to run errands since we were only able to be at the party for a couple of hours. I dressed you in your cute black and Hawaiian dress Grandma Annette gave you.  You wore cute flowered sandals and dad did your hair in a cute little bun.  We got to the party and did I mention it was freakin' hot!?!  Anyway,  Kristy, my friend, came out to greet us when we arrived and the compliments started flying.  Seriously, everyone at the party - mom's, grandma's and grandpa's - couldn't get over how dang cute you are, how daring - yeah you were going down the kiddie slide head first in no time, how well you talked and how smart you are!  They loved your dress, shoes and hair!  I am such a proud, proud mama.  I LOVE taking you places with me not only because how damn cute you are but because you are well behaved.


We stayed at the party for a couple of hours then daddy picked us up.  Before we left Kristy gave out the party favors - you got to choose what color you wanted and you chose green!  You got a really cute plastic looking coconut cup and straw and a cute little monkey mask!




Look how darling!!!




So daddy picked us up and we went to party number 2!!


Thanks for being such a great little party goer!  I just adore you!


Love you!!


Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment