Friday, July 20, 2012

Say what!?!?

Dear Maizy,

Every time we go see your doctor she asks us what words you say and what you have learned from the last time she saw you.  We go see your doctor in one month from now and all I can think of telling her is that there isn't a word you can't say and you have learned and retained a million things from the last time you were there.

I love our conversations and hearing your cute, sweet little voice.  I also get a big kick out of your  animal sounds ability.

Mommy:  What does a cow say?

Maizy:  Mooooooooooooo!

Mommy: What does a dog say?

Maizy: Ruff!

Mommy:  What does a cat say?

Maizy: Meeeeeooooooooowwwww!

Mommy: What does a rabbit say?

Maizy: Boing!

Mommy:  What does mommy say?

Maizy:  I wuv you!! (and that is when my heart melts)

Thanks for being such an amazing little girl!

I love you and am proud of you every day.

Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment