Friday, July 20, 2012

One year ago!

Dear Maizy,


I came across these pics.  They were taken by daddy on July 19, 2011. Look at how much you have grown and changed.  Time is going by way too fast and I don't like it.  I think back on how crazy I was about you then and how I thought I couldn't possibly love you more, but I do each and every day.  I'm crazy about you.  Just look at that face!!





Look how tiny you were!?!  I have loved every stage of your development and have memories of each.  I never want to forget those memories, so as much as this blog is for you, it's for me too!


I have some friends and family members that can't wait for their children to grow up, but I have never, ever wished for that.  If anything I would love to go back to the day and stay there like on the day you were born.  I'd give anything just to hold your tiny body, take in your sweet newborn baby smell, I would go back to the day of your first "real" smile, I would go back to the day you rolled over for the first time, I would go back just to hear your first word again,  the first time I gave you a bath, the day you took your first step, the first day you hugged me, the first day that it really sunk in that you're mine forever and ever. I would do it all over and over again!


The days go by way too fast. I wish I could hit pause on so many moments with you! I always think that if we never sleep you won't grow and that would be ideal - for me anyway.  


I just love you so, so much!


Here's to many more firsts!!


Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment