Monday, July 2, 2012

Fun Friday

Dear Maizy,

I had Friday off of work. Woo hoo!!!  I had a doctor's appointment and dad went with me, so Grandma Shelly came over to the house while you slept.  We were at the doctor's forever!!!  I was stressing because you had your first "modeling" gig.  Grandma's friend manages a hotel and they are redoing their pamphlet to advertise for kids party's.  You were supposed to go to a fake birthday party and then go swimming, but since the doctor's took so long we missed the party, but made it to the swimming. Whew!  I was at least glad for that.  You LOVE swimming.

So after the doctor's we came home, dad left for work and us girls headed to the hotel.  I swam with you and we had the best time ever!!  You really are such a good little swimmer.  Plus they had a slide, basketball hoop and water fountains, it was a great way to spend the afternoon. I was in awe watching you swim and navigate around the pool. 

After swimming - my hair looked super awesome mind you - we went to Macey's because I wanted to be a watch.  Then we went over to Costco.  Grandma bought us stuff for lunch.  Then we went back to our house and ate.  Grandma had to leave shortly after for her girls weekend. 

Then I gave you a bath after lunch.  We colored, played with your zoo, watched cartoons, cuddled and you even let me do your hair.  Since we were in the bathroom playing hair you had to play in the sink, naturally.

See.........




Gosh you are so dang cute!!!  You finally went down for a nap about 6:30pm.  We both were tired!!  I just relaxed, made some phone calls and read my magazines.

I woke you up after sleeping for about an hour and a half because I didn't want to throw off your sleep completely.  We had dinner together and since it was finally cooler outside we went and played on your slide!!  Woo hoo!!




Daddy finally made it home way late! So we all enjoyed popscicles outside, saw the moon and some stars, then hit the hay!

Thank you SOOOOOOO much for a wonderful day!  I love you and am so proud to be your mommy!

Love you!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment