Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crack me right the Heck up!!!



Dear Maizy,

You are a crack up!!  Sunday morning you and I were sleeping in and loving it.  We had Daylight Savings so you and I were definitely trying to fit that hour of lost sleep somewhere. 

You and I were laying in bed facing each other.  Your father came in the room and was waking us up for the day.  He said your name repeatedly and your eyes were open looking right at me.  He walked closer to you saying your name, he sat on the bed next us and you closed your eyes like you were sleeping and when your dad said your name again you smiled with your eyes closed!!

It was freakin' adorable and hilarious.  It was probably "you had to be there" kind of moments but I will always remember it and how much it cracked us both right the heck up. 

I love you, you funny, silly, darling little girl of mine!

Love your guts!


Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment