Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weekend!!!

Maizy and Mommy! Us at South Towne Mall by the mini rides in the food court.


Dear Maizy,

I had a pretty good weekend, thank you!  Friday I got off work an hour early, so I rushed home to be with you.  You were awake and so we played for a few.  I just love watching you crawl around and explore new things.  You are into everything now!!! I have pics to prove it.  We just hung out at home and got pizza for dinner.  I was pretty tired and so were you, it was kind of a rough week.  You and I were both sick and you seem to think that sleeping is optional!!

Saturday we went on an adventure.  We went out to lunch at Little America.  We sat by the window and you really enjoyed staring at the tree and the birds in it.  Then we continued our adventure and drove around.  We went to an old cemetery - Mt. Olviet - it was cool to see all the old head stones and there was even a family of deer hanging out and getting fed by passerbys.

Sunday we went up to Robert's to finish your 6 month pictures and it didn't go so well.  Your poor little nose didn't stop running, you refused to smile and you almost fell off the table where we were taking your pictures.  It was kind of a hectic morning.  We went home and bummed around for a few before we went to Grandpa Frank's to hang out and eat a yummy dinner!!!  Grandpa Frank is cute with you.  He makes faces and speaks your language! 

Monday came way too soon!!  Mondays make me sad!!  You and your dad had a great day hanging out and playing. Then I got home and you and I took a mini nap.  Then we got ready and went to South Towne mall's food court for dinner.  There were a ton of people to see and the lights of the carousel caught your attention.  You were in a great mood and we had a blast!! 

You still have quite the cough and runny nose but overall are in a pretty good mood.  Dad says your teeth bug you a little during the day and it appears they have come all the way through. 

We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of Spring so we can picnic and play outside!  We are also planning on moving the end of April and believe me if I am not thinking of you I am thinking about the move!!!  I CANNOT wait!!  We need to get out of our house quick!!

Thank you for all you do!! I love you with all that I am.

Love,

mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment