Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nerd Alert!

I didn't post this picture in any reference that you are a nerd by any means - I just LOVE this picture & wanted to post it. Love you!!


Dear Maizy,

Be nice to nerds!  They will most likely be rich one day and it's good to have friends in high places OR they could be handsome one day - the latter is not too likely but I've seen crazier things happen.

I was thinking about this because for the first time in my adult life I am seeing people that I went to school with in all kinds of professions and am thankful that I was usually pretty kind and never a bully.  It's especially weird since I have never moved far from home.

For example, if you are mean to someone one day he or she could be your doctor and you may need them to save your life. They might just contemplate it for a moment and will just do it so they don't get sued and not from the kindness of their own heart.

Or they could be your bagger at the grocery store and smash your eggs and pile everything on top of your bread.

Or even worse they could be your superior at work and make your work life miserable! 

You just never know my dear.  I can never imagine you being mean or unkind but sometimes our ego can get the best of us!

Just always be nice and even nicer when people are mean - they hate that!

I love you tonz and tonz!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment