Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sense of Humor from Me!!




Dear Maizy,

I can already tell you A) You have a great sense of humor. B) You're only going to continue to get funnier and C) Your awesome sense of humor is from me.  Ha ha ha!!  See I crack my self up!

Last night we put in the movie Mega-Mind and you were laughing at all the funny parts.  I would intentionally not laugh at cute/funny moments, but you sure did.  I have never witnessed anything more amazing than you appreciating something funny. I love you!

Then I can already tell that A) You are super smart. B) You are a quick learner and C) You're welcome because you also get all of this from me!

Last night your dad and I were teaching you to grab puff cereal with your thumb and index finger.  We would place the cereal in the middle of our flat palm so you could easily grab it, you thought, "screw this" and brought the palm with the cereal in it to your mouth!  Bravo!! My Princess Smarty Pants.

It's the little but awesome things like this that you pull off and achieve everyday that I can't get enough of.

Love you!

Love,
Mom

P.S. Your dad is smart and incredibly funny or else I wouldn't have procreated with him. Here you are. Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment