Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh Maizy!!!



Dear Maizy,

I have SO much that I want to tell you. 
I want to tell you that you will never be able to comprehend the love that your father and I have for you. 
I want to tell you that I honestly feel like I haven't lived until the moment I found out about you. 
I want to tell you to study hard always. Use that awesome brain of yours.
I want to tell you to always use your full potential.
I want to tell you that I am always here for you no matter what. 
I want to tell you that people suck and that will never change and that will be the same no matter where you go. 
I want to tell you to always use your manners and have respect for others and that will help you go far in life.
I want to tell you that you are beautiful on the outside and especially on the inside and that is what matters most.
I want to tell you to listen to your head and not others. 
I want to tell you to always stand up for yourself.
I want to tell you that I always got your back.
I want to tell you how much your smile brightens every one's day that you come in contact with. 
I want to tell you that the sky is the limit. 
I want to tell you that I will support you in anything and everything you want to do.
I want to tell you that I am striving to be the best mom for you.
I want to tell you that I love you very, very, very much!

I want to tell you that I have more to tell you.

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment