Friday, March 25, 2011

TGIF!!!!

I LOVE your feet! You and I were taking a nap and you put your feet on me and it warmed my heart.


Dear Maizy,

Thank.Goodness.Its.Friday!!!  I am SO glad that this work week is almost over and it'll be the weekend and time for us to play, relax, sleep and go on adventures. 

Last night you decided that you didn't want to go to sleep, um, until about 2am.  It made me grouchy.  Your dad was asleep and that made me more grouchy that I was not, but we made it through the night and here we are ready for a new day.  I love you SO much.  You are getting more and more fun!  Let me explain,  I have always enjoyed every second of you and being your mama.  Your personality is coming out more and more.  You are starting to be more mobile and talk more and it's the coolest thing in the world for me to witness.

You are hilarious!  I always kiss you on the mouth and now when I do you stick out your tongue!!  It's hilarious and super slobbery!!  Your dad and I joke about your "french kisses".  I love them!  Then you are growling more and more, it's H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.  You and I wrestled for a bit on the floor last night and it was a crack up!  You would growl and then I'd kiss you and you'd kiss me back and it was definitely one of my favorite life moments. 

I just can't get over your adorableness. This morning around 1:30am you and I were rocking in the chair and you decided you didn't want to sleep, sat up, projectile spit-up down my shirt and started talking.  Although tired, and so dark that you couldn't see me, I was smiling!  It's those moments that it's just you and I that I love even if they involve spit-up and major lack of sleep, just you and me babe!

This weekend we just have a birthday party up at Grandma Shelly's house for Grandpa Glen's mom and that's it so far.  I am sure we will create and go on adventures of our own.

Love you sweetie!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment