Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MoM's KnoW BesT!!



Dear Maizy,

You may not believe me now because I know it took me well into my twenties, but mom's know best!  They really do!  The last couple of days you have had a horrible cough, it's SO sad.  Then Monday night you were holding your ear and it was all red.  I told your father that I wanted you to go to the doctor.  He would banter back and forth as to whether or not it was necessary.  I mean you didn't seem bothered or upset and were your darling, cheerful self.  Well last night you coughed throughout the night and even one time it woke you up and you were not happy about it.  I felt bad plus every time you coughed I would wake up to make sure that you were ok. 

Well this morning I told your father about our night, because he can sleep through anything and had no idea, and he agreed to take you to the doctor this morning.  Good thing he did, you have a minor, minor ear infection and a cold, so the doc gave you antibiotics and some ibuprofen. I got props from the doctor for having your dad take you in today. 

You are home with dad and are in terrific hands!  We are wishing you a speedy recovery.

I love you my sweet baby!

See, mom's know best!  Don't forget it! ; )

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment