Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Disney on Ice!!


Dear Maizy,

I had a wonderful 3 day weekend with you, thank you!  I took Monday off because, frankly, the day came too soon and I was not quite ready for our weekend to be over.  Well, I am never ready for our weekends to be over, but you know!?!

Friday we just bummed around, went to Grandma Annette's for a minute then we came home and I fed you and we all were out!  We were SO tired.  You and I slept in our clothes!! Ha ha ha!!

Saturday we woke up and went to go get your pics taken by a super nice guy, Robert, we met out at breakfast with you one morning.  We went to his house, which happens to be on the old polygamist compound in Sandy - I found it fascinating.  Anyway, he took a few pictures and you were having a blast.  We put you in a few cute outfits and gave you a few toys, but Robert wasn't feeling it and didn't like his light setup, so we stopped and rescheduled for next weekend.  He sent me a few pics, like this one from our mini photo shoot.




And this one.



You look darling as always!!


I can't wait to go back and finish the rest.

Sunday you and I went to Disney on Ice with Grandma Shelly and cousin Alexia.  Alexia was dressed like a princess and looked SO beautiful.  I didn't dress you up, but you still looked super cute since I was sportin' you around in the Baby Bjorn.


This is the only one I have of you and I at the event.

When we arrived at the arena you starting giggling with pure excitement at all that was going on - the people, the kids all dressed up in Disney, the toys, the lights and watching your cousin Alexia spin around in her dress. You were SO much fun to watch!  I couldn't have asked for a better date to the event!


             

The show started and you were jumping up and down with joy!!! You did SO well.  You would lose interest so you would look around or I would bounce and talk to you.  I just adore you and was such a proud mama walking about the place with you super close to me in the Bjorn.  I had an amazing day, thank you!!!!

Love you!!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment