Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Adventures with Daddy!!

Dear Maizy,


When I leave the mornings for work I get sad leaving you, but I know that when you and daddy are spending the day together you will have nothing short of FUN!!


Dad sends me pictures of you two during the day.  I love it and don't love it.  I love that I get a sneak peek of your day and don't like it because I am not with you guys.  


Look at how much fun you two had on Friday!!


You woke up and put this on your head all by yourself!



You are so hilarious these days!  And will do anything for a good laugh. 


After breakfast you and dad got ready for your adventure.  You two went on a walk and played at the waterfall down the street.  I just love you two!!  I also love that you and your dad are close. 


You have a pretty awesome dad!  He fills your day with loves, hugs, popscicles, gourmet lunches, castle block building, bug juice, story time, coloring, visits to the park and lots of playing in the water to keep cool.




I love you two more than you will ever know.  Look at how dang cute you two are!?!?


Love you!!


Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment