Friday, June 22, 2012

Ready for the weekend!!

Dear Maizy,


There has been a lot going on this week and I am more than ready for the weekend.  YAY!!  We get to do whatever we want. 


This week has been a lot of fun though.  Don't get me wrong. 


See I have the pics to prove it!



You slept at Grandma's Tuesday night and I didn't get to see you until Wednesday after work - that is too dang long not to see you.  Anyway, when you were at Grandma's you and her played in her jewelry box and Grandma was kind enough to let you wear her real pearl necklace!  Look how stinking cute you are!  You would put the necklace on and say "mirror, mirror", so you could check yourself out!! You crack me and Grandma up for sure.  Then we picked up take out and went home and had a pizza/dance party! 


Thursday daddy was home with you and it was a really nice day so you went outside and played in the water - naked!!  You were loving it.  You're so dang cute!


 Then you asked dad for lunch after playing hard out in the sun!  You had leftover spaghetti and pizza!  Yummy!! Then dad you cleaned up and when I got home from work we got you ready to go with dad to see your half-brother Cameron.  He hasn't seen you since you were about 11 months old!! We decided to put you in this darling Hawaiian dress that Grandma Annette brought back from Hawaii for you. Look how stinkin' cute you are!!!


 You were watching your shows while getting ready and they were talking about shapes.  You were mid circle in the pic above!  The way you say circle and make the shape with your hand is super adorable!


 You are SO beautiful!!  Look at you.  It was hard getting a pic of you since you were so into your show, but luckily something cracked you up and you looked toward me. 


 WOW! You are really into your show! 


There is your pretty face!  No smile, but I'll take it anyway. 
 I stayed home alone while you and daddy visited Cameron. and I have to say I crave my alone time but when I got it last night I didn't know what to do with myself! I couldn't wait for you and daddy to get home. Finally you two got home around 9p.m. You were trying to open the door to come in so I opened the door and you said "come on!" So I went outside and I couldn't believe all that you were saying and pointing out.  It's crazy how much and how fast you learn everything.   You said "moon!" as you pointed to it then "stars!" and I said "Where are they?" You replied "up in the clouds!"  Then you said "bird, sleeping in tree!"  It was blowing my mind!  Plus you were in a super great mood like always and was jumping around in your darling dress.  You are so damn awesome!!  Dad was sad since the visit didn't go super well, but you were making him smile.  Then we went in and played, fed you some dinner since you were too busy at the park playing with dad and Cam.  After dinner we brushed your teeth, read a bed time story and off to bed we went!



I know I was super tired this morning from this crazy, crazy week!  you were too apparently.  You and daddy went outside first thing this morning after breakfast and you laid out!!  So stinkin' cute.

Well the weekend is almost here - thank goodness!!  We have lots of swimming to do on Saturday and then Sunday we were going to go the Arts Festival but it's supposed to be super hot so who knows - we might have another pool day!!
Either way this weekend is going to rock!

Love you!!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment