Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Movie Time

Dear Maizy,


I just LOVE our weekends.  Saturday morning you woke up and daddy brought you into our room.  I LOVE hearing you say mommy and especially first thing int he mornings - brightens my day!!


Anyway, you came in the room with your awesome bed head - LOVE it!! It was in your eyes so I found a barrette and put it in your hair.  You are in this phase where you like to see yourself in the "mirror, mirror" .  Since we weren't near a mirror I took your picture and showed you instead.  you got a kick out of it.  


 
I think you knowing how beautiful you are is going to your cute little head!! Just teasin'  you do like to look at yourself in the mirror and I think it's great for you to see yourself and get the concept of the whole mirror thing.


Well Grandma Shelly was taking us girls to go see Madagascar 3, so we had to go get ready for the day, but not before playing Princesses.  Oh and I would like to mention that you are starting to roll your eyes and shut them for pictures.  It is hilarious to me!!  That may be why you keep doing it.



 Then it was bath time!  Grandma was bringing over a new darling outfit for you to wear to the movie. You were running around in your diaper after your tub until Grandma got there.  The outfit she got you really was darling!!  It was a yellow top, with a white flower on it then yellow/orange/green shorts!  Too cute.


You were a champ at the movie!!  You sat in our laps and even sat in your own chair and ate popcorn. 




Grandma and I were getting the biggest kick out of you.  I wish this was a better pic so you could see your cute little profile.  You really do have the cutest little profile with your button nose and watching you eat out of the big bucket of popcorn was quite entertaining - more so than the movie.  Grandma and I were just watching you and cracking up.  During the movie you would make animal sounds of some of the animals.  My favorite was the elephant because you do this loud, high pitched screeching noise for the elephant - it's classic!! You are such a  wonderful little movie watching partner.  You were a rockstar for the entire movie!!


After the movie we got lunch at the concessions to go.  Grandma dropped you and I off at home, we ate our lunch and watched cartoons.  I thought you would be ready for a nap but you were not.  We played and hung out until daddy got home from running errands.  Then we went to Costco and you fell asleep in the car.  We felt so bad about waking but I had to knowing how much you love the store.  You were happy I woke you up.  You were standing up in the cart and was having a blast. We got all the food for our Father's Day adventure. 


We got home you pretty much went to sleep about 8:30pm, daddy and I watched a movie then about midnight you decided to wake up and not go back to sleep until 3:30a.m. It was a long night and you kept saying "tired, tired", but was fighting going to sleep.  AWESOME!


Sunday morning came way too soon, but we had an adventure to go on so we had to get going!


I love you!  i love every minute I get to hear your voice,  see your voice, hug and cuddle you - even if it is when we should be sleeping.  

Thanks for being such a fun, fun girl!  I love being your mommy.



Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment