Friday, June 8, 2012

Week in Pictures

Dear Maizy,

This week is coming to to an end and what a great week it was!!

Sunday we got home from Lava and unpacked a little and just relaxed.  You took a nap, ate dinner, then watched some of your shows.  I watched them with you.  Then it was time for bed so I joined dad downstairs, so we locked up the house and put stuff away.  Dad came up stairs before I did and yelled to me "you have to come see this!!" This is what I saw



Yep!  You found some lipstick and within 2 minutes this is what you looked like.  Luckily you didn't get it much else besides a blanket I had on the bed.  You are so dang cute!!


I may have mentioned that we are doing a new menu type thing during the week and it has worked beautifully!  we always jsut ahve a hard time deciding on what to eat for dinner and this has helped A LOT!


Meatless Monday,  Taco Tuesday,  Waffle Wednesday,  Turkey Thursday, Fun Friday - we can go out to eat, order take-out, pizza, make nachos or just whatever we want! Saturday is open to whatever we are feeling and then Sunday is always for a nice dinner.


Monday we had a delicious veggie stir fry and ate outside.






Anyway, Tuesday night I went shopping for everything and didn't get home until 7ish then we had beef tacos for dinner - yum!  You loved the avocados, cheese and taco shells.  After dinner we played and had a great night.  


Waffle Wednesday we made some yummy waffles that you helped make and we topped them with yummy crispy baked chicken.  YUM!  You are such a  great, great helper!!




Thursday you spent the day with Grandma Donker and since dad was working late Grandma Shelly picked me up from work and then you at Grandma's. You were so cute and excited when we got there to pick you up.  We hung out for a few at Grandma's and played in a big box she had there - you LOVED it!! I pushed you around in it then Grandma Shelly played peek-a-boo with you and you were laughing SO, SO hard!!!  It was freaking adorable!!  Then Grandma had to go to a cell phone store and I knew that would be no fun so you and I went to the party store next door and had a blast!!  See.......................


This is you babe, all you!  You grabbed the lei's and put them around your neck, found the hat, put it on and you  were ready to go!
All you!  You kept saying "pink, pink!"
Ok this one was all me.  I wanted to see this hat on  you!  Super cute!

Then Grandma came back and met us in the store and we walked around a bit more.  You saw a purple balloon that was blown up that you wanted and he store clerks just gave it to you for being so dang cute!  Then Grandma bought you a princess crown and wand you had your eye one.  Then we got in the car and headed to go pick up turkey sandwiches for Turkey Thursday!  I turned around to check on you while we were driving and this is what I saw!!
You may not look super happy but you were!
We got home and dad pulled up around the same time.  We all went in and ate our dinner together in the living room.


It was another fantastic day to our awesome week!  I love you so much!  You make my heart melt day after day!  You are starting to give more loves, more often and you are continuing to learn every day and copy just everything we say - that's good and bad! :)


Oh and one thing that you have been doing lately that brightens my day over and over.  You say "look Mommy!"  if you want to show me something cool.  "Come on Mom!"  When you want me to follow or join you. "Here mommy!"  When you want to give me something.  I just love every time you call me mom and when you yell for me!  I am flattered to be called mom by such a beautiful, bright, smart, tender heart-ed little girl! 


Thanks for letting me be your mommy!


Love you!


Love,
mom



No comments:

Post a Comment