Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fun Night!

Dear Maizy,


Last night was a really fun night.  I got home from work and we went right outside.  You had already been playing outside most of the day with daddy but now it was my turn to play outside with you.  There were a couple of buckets on the patio that had water in them.  The water was completely warm.  It all started with you putting your "shovel" - a yellow toy square you take to the park to dig in the sand - into the bucket with water and filling up your other bucket.  This kept you entertained for well over an hour!!  I also gave you the plastic coke bottle from the coke I finished and a few measuring cups.  You were in heaven!!  And so I was just watching you play, concentrate and learn.  Plus it was a really warm night so I soaked up some sun before it set.


Check you out!






Your hair was in your eyes so I put a headband in so you could see easier. 

So the headband didn't last long, so I put a barrette in to keep your hair out of your eyes and that seemed to work much better!

You are such a smarty pants!  You are also SO strong, no seriously,  once you had water in those cups you  would  pour the water into another container they were quite heavy.  You were just having a great time.  I also joined in the fun too!


So your nose has been running like crazy and it's never done it this bad before.  I think part of it is allergies since both your father and I have allergies and your eyes are also a little red and watery at times.  We also think it's because your molars are coming in too.  You will chew on anything to see if it makes your teeth feel better.  We have been giving you some medicine for the allergy related symptoms and also pain reliever for your teeth, but you never once complain, fuss or cry!  I just feel bad for your poor nose. 


Plus last night in addition to me wiping your nose as much as you would let me, it was getting a little sore around your nose so I put some vaseline on it. You also got a mark on your forehead from trying to get out of the patio chair on the side and slipping your head under the arm rest - ouch!  Then you burned the inside of your leg from climbing up and down the chairs all night, so I put some neosporin on it last night and it was better this morning. Oh my gosh girl!!!  You should see your arms, legs, forehead and back!  You have bruises, scratches and scrapes everywhere!!


After we played outside we went in for dinner - Taco Tuesday!!  It was delish!!  We used ground turkey and you were loving it!  You really are a good little eater and you always at least try it to see if you like it.    


Oh I want to mention too that you say "thank you"  really well and very often.  I LOVE IT!!  Not only are you freakin' adorable you are polite too!!!


Last night was a super wonderful night!!


Thank you for all you do!


Love you!


Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment